Update September 2021
- College will be distributing lateral flow tests for twice weekly home testing. Please see home testing link below for more information
- Student are requested to bring a mask to College should circumstances arise that require a mask t be worn.
- Guidance for when and who needs to self-isolate and for how long has changed – Please use the NHS link below for more info
The latest NHS information and advice about coronavirus and Covid-19 >
NHS – When to self-isolate and what to do
NHS – How long to self-isolate? >
Click here to read more about home testing >
Cases and their contacts will now be followed up by NHS Test and Trace.
▪ Close contacts of a positive COVID-19 case in England aged under 18 years and 6 months and/or those fully vaccinated are exempt from the legal duty to self-isolate.
▪ Instead, NHS Test and Trace will advise close contacts to take a PCR test.