The College has updated the course entry criteria for September entry, below is a handy leaflet which details each individual subject area and their entry criteria.
Our general College entry criteria is:
- A-Levels: At least five grade 5s or above at GCSE.
- HE* Programme: At least five grade 7s or above at GCSE.
- BTEC Level 3: At least five grade 4s or above at GCSE.
- T-Levels: At least two grade 5s and three grade 4s or above at GCSE, including at least a grade 4 in Maths and English Language GCSE
- Mixed Programme (combining A-Levels with BTECs): At least two grade 5s and three grade 4s or above at GCSE.
- Level 2 BTEC: At least four grade 3s and at least a grade 4 or above in GCSE English Language and/or Maths.
If you have any questions about the College’s entry criteria, you can give our Admissions Team a call on 01772 460 181 to discuss your GCSE results and receive guidance on courses and their specific entry criteria to ensure you find the right programme of study and the right College for you!
Cardinal Newman College Prospectus 2024Entry Criteria Nov 2023