To make arrangements for your enrolment appointment, call Admissions on 01772 460 181.
Our Core Commitment
Cardinal Newman College values individuals, responds to learning needs and seeks the highest quality in all it does. We aim to raise achievement and provide a safe, supportive environment where individuals can grow in confidence and fulfil their potential. Each learner is an exception, an individual with his or her needs and aspirations. Within this context we will provide academic and welfare support which aids and encourages all students to fulfil their academic potential and which best meets each student’s individual circumstances, allowing them to benefit from study at HE level.
Disability and Related Support: Specific Objectives
To provide all learners with effective information, advice, guidance and support, to safeguard welfare, to promote personal development and to help achieve their goals within and beyond college:
– Academic guidance to enable students to make well-informed choices
– Access to a personal tutor for initial general advice
– Access to a range of specialist advisors as needed
– Support for personal and professional development
– Financial advice as needed