To make arrangements for your enrolment appointment, call Admissions on 01772 460 181.
Now is the time that Year 12 students need to start thinking about their options for when they leave Cardinal Newman. We have a range of careers support available.
– University degree, foundation degree, sponsored degree
– Job with training
– Gap Year
WHAT DO I NEED TO CONSIDER?
– What career path do I want to follow?
– Do I need a degree or can I undertake a work based route e.g. apprenticeship?
– What skills are employers/universities looking for?
– Work Experience – carry out relevant work experience to see if the career is right for you – “try before you buy!”
All these questions (and many more!) can be answered if you carry out thorough research!
The following resources will help with your research and planning:
– https://kudosvnext.cascaid.co.uk/LoginPage.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2f (Licence code = rolewant26)
– www.prospects.ac.uk: Options after your degree
Look at individual university websites and prospectuses to research the course descriptions – and most importantly VISIT the university!