Don't forget to login to the Newman Portal to accept your enrolment appointment!
Getting to Cardinal Newman College couldn’t be easier, as the College is situated within five minutes’ walk from Preston bus station and the city centre, and is also within fifteen minutes’ walk from the railway station. There are a variety of cycle routes into the city and there is provision to store your bicycle within the College grounds. We also have parking available for students, but places are limited and will be allocated on a first-come-first-serve basis.
The College has service level agreements for the provision of transport for our students with all the major transport providers in the Lancashire area: Stagecoach, Preston Bus and Transdev (Lancashire Bus). This allows us to sell travel passes to our students at a greatly reduced cost and gives students the flexibility of travel on commercial network services. Passes are valid for the entire academic year and can be used at all times, including College holidays, evenings and weekends.
If you are not familiar with the bus services operating your area, the following websites give useful journey and travel information and alternative travel options:
You can also download the Preston Bus and Stagecoach Bus Route Planners below so you can see which service number operates in your area.
If none of the transport providers are operating in your area or you are unsure about which bus to catch just contact a member of the Student Services Team you will be able to advise you on Tel: 01772 460181 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– To purchase a full year pass or termly pass please use your Wisepay login details
– If you wish to take up the monthly installment option, please complete the Transport Application Form and Standing Order Forms below.
– The monthly installment option is for the full cost of the travel pass and not for the full cost of a termly pass. The deadline for the monthly installment option is 2nd July 2018.
– Payments can be made at Enrolment
– Passes can be bought upon starting college through Wisepay and collected from the main College Reception area
Travel passes can be purchased through Wisepay
Travel passes can also be purchased at Enrolment or upon starting College
It may be possible to offset the cost of your travel by making an application for a College Bursary Award. For further information, please visit the https://cardinalnewman.paymystudent.com/portal/
or Tel: 01772 460181 or email: email@example.com