Interviews that were to take place on 8/03/18 will now be taking place on Thursday 19th April. Letters will be sent out to confirm your appointment time.READ MORE
The College Bursary Fund is designed to provide assistance to students who are experiencing financial difficulty in accessing or completing their course. Funds can be provided to help towards the cost of travel, meals, books, equipment and materials needed for courses and educational visits organised as part of a course. Eligibility is assessed on parental income and home/personal circumstances.
Please complete the Bursary Application Form and remember to enclose relevant documents.
You will be eligible for a guaranteed bursary of £1,200 a year if you meet one or more of the following criteria:
– In care or a care leaver
– A young person receiving income support or Universal Credit
– A young person receiving both Employment Support Allowance and Disability Allowance or University Credit and Personal Independence Payments
College will provide an income-assessed Bursary for students whose Parents/Guardians meet the criteria below. If you meet the free college meals criteria, you will be considered as a priority application.
– Annual gross income is £18,000 or less
Free College Meals
– Income Support
– Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
– Guarantee Pension Credits
– Income-related Employment & Support Allowance
– Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
– Universal Credit
– Child Tax Credit (provided you are not entitled to Working Tax Credit) and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190, as assessed by HMRC