Don’t forget to accept your offer of a conditional place – click here to do it now!
All trainees will receive the support, guidance and advice necessary to succeed. This will come from a wide variety of different professionals based at Newman, the partner schools and Edge Hill University.
– The Head of Teacher Education and the Programme Leader both based at Cardinal Newman College.
– A Subject Mentor on all school and college placements
– A Professional Mentor on all placements
– A designated Subject Lead based at Cardinal Newman College who provides subject-specific training and support for an afternoon a week through the first 6 months of the course
A designated subject tutor at Edge Hill University who will provide support with the four academic assignments contributing to the award of the PGCE.
– A PQO (Partnership Quality Officer) from Edge Hill University
The alliance will offer pre and post course support to all applicants designed to help them successfully apply for the right course and move on to a successful career following their training.