Click HERE to accept your place at #NewmanFest
The Newman Teaching Alliance includes six local partner high schools at present. All of these schools are local, long-standing partners of Cardinal Newman College and the College is delighted to be working with schools with such strong local reputations and all with experience in providing outstanding teacher training.
Our partner schools are:
– Holy Cross Catholic High School, Chorley
– Penwortham Girls High School, Penwortham, Preston
– Penwortham Priory Academy, Penwortham, Preston
– St Bede’s Catholic High School, Lytham
– Parklands Academy, Chorley
– Darwen Aldridge Academy, Darwen
Each trainee will have a placement at one of the High Schools and a placement at Cardinal Newman College. On both placements, trainees will receive the same high level of support. Trainees will have subject mentors who are outstanding teachers on their school placement and also at Newman. Each partner school will also have a professional mentor who oversees the training within their school, and the overall programme leader will be based at Newman.