Don’t forget to accept your offer of a conditional place – click here to do it now!
The College Bursary Fund is designed to provide assistance to students who are experiencing financial difficulty in accessing or completing their course. Funds can be provided to help towards the cost of travel, meals, books, equipment and materials needed for courses and educational visits organised as part of a course. Eligibility is assessed on parental income and home/personal circumstances.
Please complete the Bursary Application Form and remember to enclose relevant documents.
This is for those most in need, who will be eligible for a guaranteed £1,200 a year. You will be eligible for this bursary if you are:
– In care of a care leaver
– A young person receiving income support (e.g. young parents, young people living independently, young people who are registered disabled)
– A young person receiving both Disability Living Allowance and Employment Support Allowance
Income-Assessed Bursary (Discretionary)
The Discretionary Bursary Fund is designed to provide funds to help towards the cost of travel, meals, books, equipment and materials needed for courses and educational visits organised as part of a course. You will be eligible for a discretionary bursary is your parents receive any of the following:
– Income Support
– Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
– Child Tax Credit and Working Tax Credit, if annual income is £17,000 or less
– Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
– The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
– Entitled to Free School Meals